Step 1: I am new to FinancialAnalystInterview.com, where do I start?
If you are new to FinancialAnalystInterview.com, let me just say Welcome! on this site, you will find many resources that will benefit you in your upcoming Financial Analyst Interview.
You have access to videos, mp3’s, pdfs, articles and even success stories from previous members which are filled with additional tips.
Frankly, there is quite a bit of material for you to chew through.
So where do you start?
I would start right at the beginning and watch the first seminar video. Grab a pen, paper, some good lighting and a tea or coffee (irish cream anyone? :-)). Here it is:
Many members have asked me for one on one coaching. Now, coaching is something I have done in the past with great results on both sides.
However, my goal here is to help as many people as I can, and 1on1 coaching doesn’t allow for that.
Moreover coaching requires significant time commitment and that is a luxury I just don’t have at the present time [or you could call me while I take the kids to swimming practice, that is doable but my wife would not be pleased with that option ;-)]
However, for a limited time I am offering one FREE e-mail consultation.
There is a catch (isn’t there always ;-D),
the catch is you must be very clear in your email.
Give me your background, the job you are interviewing for and any specific questions you may have.
If this is of interest to you, scroll down to the bottom of this page and enter your name and email in the opt-in form below, thereafter I will send you some basic instructions on how to do that (takes less than 2 minutes).
Step 3: Ace The Financial Analyst Interview Success Seminar Videos
The Ace The Financial Analyst Interview Success videos is a work shop/ seminar I did earlier this year to help those with Financial Analyst Interviews.
We had a great turn out and 28 of the 34 participants received offers (an 82% success rate).
I would highly recommend that you go through them:
- Seminar Video 1 of 6: Ace The Financial Analyst Interview Success Seminar: Introduction & Tips For Success
- Seminar Video 2 of 6: Ace The Financial Analyst Interview Success Seminar: Demonstrating Confidence & How To Gain Familiarity With The Interview Process
- Seminar Video 3 of 6: Ace The Financial Analyst Interview Success Seminar: How To Position Yourself In The Interview & Core Characteristics For Success
- (LOCKED) Seminar Video 4 of 6: Ace The Financial Analyst Interview Success Seminar: What Is The Financial Analyst Interview Looking For?
- (LOCKED) Seminar Video 5 of 6: Ace The Financial Analyst Interview Success Seminar: Core Characteristics & How To Stand Out In Your Interview
- Seminar Video 6 of 6: Ace The Financial Analyst Interview Success Seminar: Financial Analyst Interview Questions
Step 4: Read through the Financial Analyst Interview Articles
For sometime now, I have been periodically writing articles about Financial Analyst Interviews.
To many, these have been tremendously helpful and from the feedback I have received they could be of benefit to those who are not on my email list.
I have decided to put some of those articles in the article section of FinancialAnalystInterview.com (on the right menu).
- Nervousness vs. Confidence in Financial Analyst Interviews
- Financial Analyst Interview Questions
- How To Master The Financial Analyst Interview
- Why You Should Think More Seriously About Your Voice
- Financial Analyst Coffee Chat
- Networking Tips to Obtain a Financial Analyst Interview
If you are interested in receiving helpful tips, resources and other material to assist you in your financial analyst interviews you can subscribe at the bottom of this page (I also occasionally send out job postings I receive from my contacts).
Step 5: Success Stories (Optional)
Preparing for Financial Analyst Interviews is not fun, however it is necessary. Sometimes, you may think that this process will never end and you can get into a negative slump.
It is best to avoid that kind of thinking.
For that reason, I have created a Success Stories section on the site.
Success Stories are emails that I have received from previous readers of FinancialAnalystInterview.com, my financial analyst interview success seminar videos, email newsletter or interviewees from my speaking engagements.
They provide insight on what the candidates have been through, their financial analyst interview experience and other tips that could help you in your interview preparation.
Moreover, I do hope that when you get your job offers that you’ll share with me how you did it — so that I can pass along your tips to others.
- Last Minute Financial Analyst Interview
- No Substitute For Hardwork
- Preparation Tips from a Newly Hired Financial Analyst
- Financial Analyst Job Offer At Toyota
- Financial Analyst Interview Internship Offer
Financial Analyst Interview Success Newsletter/ Free Consultation Offer
Periodically, I send out financial analyst interview questions, answers, tips and other helpful resources to succeed at your financial analyst interview.
If you would be interested in receiving that, simply subscribe to my newsletter below.
Also, if you would like to take advantage of my free email consultation (as described earlier) – enter your email address below and I will send you instructions on how to do that (very simple, takes less than 2 minutes)
If these resources are of interest to you, subscribe to my newsletter below:
Your privacy will be protected at all times.
Note: All registrations require you to confirm your email address.
Please type your email address carefully.